Download Player Auction software version 1.11.4
Download Player Auction software. New features in version 1.11.4 include:
*Fixed WAN Ip address lookup. Changed to www.whatismyipaddress.com
*Fixed alternate sound to handle more combinations.
* Added Blind Auction option to the draft setup. Bid on players without knowing who else is bidding until the auction is over.
* Fixed a bug where the program crashed when the Host Remote Auction was pressed on Windows 7 machines with many network adapters.
* Changed all the fonts from bitmap to true type.
* For our international customers, fixed a bug when the local settings used a comma in place of the decimal point.
---->Download Player Auction Software Version 1.11.4 (~35 MB)
Download the Player Auction Remote software to remotely connect to an auction over the internet or local network. Each remote team must download and run this software.
---->Download Player Auction Remote Software Version 1.11.0 (~5 MB))
NEW for Anddroid!! Download the Auction Button program right to your phone.
---->Download Auction Button
New features in version 1.9.1 include:
* Integration with MyFantasyLeague.com with import of leagues and export auction results.
* Change player position after he has been auctioned and on a team.
* Additional tools to assist in setting up remote connections.
* Added the quick start menu.
* Help menu items to take you to btfsports.com.
* Viewing options for the teams windows. Toggle on/off individually the first name, last name, position, team, etc.
* Inital bid added to the all players windows.
* Additional sorting options on the all players window.
New features in version 1.8.5 include:
* Up to 18 remote teams.
* Hybrid Drafts. Switch between auction and serpentine drafts.
* Sound customizations.
* "On Deck" countdown timer.
* Bid matching.
* Player rankings for auction drafts.
* Position limits.
* Automatic starts of draft.
* Team window tiling works on second monitor.
* Visual indications for button pressed, position limits hit, Max bid reached.
* Remote team communication status.
* Drafts and position colors are sport specific.
* Database backup and restore from the Setup menu.
For those setting up a remote connection, here are some notes that we have put together over the last few years. If you still have problems, give us a call.
---->Download FATBox Remote Setup Notes (~330 KB)
A simple diagram showing the typical setup of the FATBox in a bar.
---->Download FATBox Typical Setup Diagram (~260 KB)
Here are some of our favorite trash talk files. Place them in your My Documents/BTFSports/Player Auction/Multimedia directory.
---->Download Example Trash Talk files (~15 MB)
Download the player updates from 2007 to get an idea on how the import feature works and see the various player positions.
You will need to purchase the player updates to get this years players.
---->Download Football 2007
---->Download Baseball 2007
---->Download Basketball 2007
---->Download Hockey 2007
Version 2.1.0 is now available in beta. Features include:
* No more setup for mobile users. Mobile users login using their team name only and can even operate a FATBox button and mobile device simultaneously.
* No more setup for the FATBox. FATBox is discovered when it is plugged into a USB port.
* Mobile users can now directly nominate players in their nomination queue.
* Added support for Taxis squads with the ability to import and export them to MyFantasyLeague.
* Import and export divisions to MyFantasyLeague. Importing a league with multiple divisions will create two drafts.
* Added the "Jump Bid" feature for mobile users to allow them to increment the bid by more than 1 on the press of the button.
* Added the" Sealed Bid" auction style.
* Added a draft "Browser" to mobile devices to allow them to find a draft on the local network. Uses Apple Bonjour technology (Installed separately).
* Program completely rewritten in VB.NET using multithreaded remote connections.
* Custom nomination orders.
---->Download Player Auction Software Version 2.1.0 (BETA) (~7 MB)
---->Download Player Auction Remote Software Version 2.0.0 (~1 MB)